Harnessing the Power of Kindness, by Bodhipaksa (CD)
When we feel kindness toward others, it not only makes them feel cared for, but it also helps bring peace and happiness into our own lives.
The ancient Buddhist tradition offers timeless practices for bringing the power of kindness to our fingertips.
Kindness is a tool for transforming our lives. With kindness toward others, we can avoid causing needless suffering and conflict, and can instead become a source of inspiration and encouragement.
The simple, step-by-step practices taught here will help you to:
- Empathize with and support your own and others’ deep yearnings for happiness, peace, and well-being.
- Take your own needs seriously so that you don’t sacrifice yourself in the pursuit of pleasing others.
- Dissolve away feeling of isolation, and help you to feel emotionally connected.
- Meet even those who have hurt you with genuine compassion
This CD includes 5 tracks:
- Regarding Yourself With Kindness (5:35)
- Developing Self-Empathy (13:44)
- Exploring and Developing a Positive Connection (12:58)
- Overcoming Conflict (12:55)
- Cultivating Lovingkindness (27:54)
Total Running Time: 73:06
Listen to these two-minute samples
1. Regarding Yourself With Kindness
2. Developing Self-Empathy
3. Exploring and Developing a Positive Connection
4. Overcoming Conflict
5. Cultivating Lovingkindness
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.