Sacred Sound: Mantra Meditations for Centeredness and Inspiration, By Bodhipaksa & Sunada
Bodhipaksa and Sunada combine forces to bring you Wildmind’s first audiobook — a complete guide to mantra meditation. In this 2 hour, 11 minute MP3 download you’ll find everything you need to get started with a mantra chanting practice.
Bodhipaksa and Sunada combine forces to bring you Wildmind’s first audiobook — a complete guide to mantra meditation. In this audio download you’ll find everything you need to get started with a mantra chanting practice, including:
- The “magical” background and history of mantras
- How mantras can help us develop centeredness and inspiration
- Preparatory exercises to open the body and free the breath
- Seven mantras chanted for listening and learning
- The meaning and symbolism of each of the seven mantras
- A print-friendly companion guide with images, pronunciation key, and musical notations
Listen to a free five-minute sampler of the content by clicking on the link below:
Five minute sample of Sacred Sound
You can also check out the track, chanted by Sunada, that contains all seven mantras from the course, chanted back-to-back.
Sacred Sound is led by Bodhipaksa, who has been practicing mantra meditation since 1982, and who is the author of Wildmind: A Step-by-Step Guide to Meditation, and , and by Sunada, who is a life-long musician, a workshop leader, and founder of Mindful Purpose Life Coaching. The running time of the audio program is over two hours. The Companion Guide to Sacred Sound is available as a free PDF download (2.3Mb).
- Format: MP3 Audiobook
- Running Time: 2 hours, 11 minutes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.