Wildmind: A Step-by-Step Guide to Meditation, by Bodhipaksa (signed copy)
“A beautiful and very accessible introduction to meditation. He guides us through all the basics of mindfulness and also lovingkindness meditations with the voice of a wise, kind, and patient friend.” Author, Lorne Ladner
Each copy is signed by the author
“Of great help to people interested in meditation and an inspiring reminder for those on the path.” – Joseph Goldstein, author of Insight Meditation: The Practice of Freedom and founder of the Insight Meditation Society.
Wildmind explains how to:
- Use the mind-body connection in order that your meditation posture can help you attain clarity and confidence
- Tune into the breath in order to still the mind and develop a vibrant awareness
- Create a spacious awareness around your emotions in order to experience a loving calmness
- Use the everyday activity of walking as a potent means of spiritual development
- Bring greater awareness into every action, so that your entire life becomes practice.
Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: Windhorse Publications; Second Edition edition (November 12, 2010)
Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.8 inches
New: Wildmind: A Step-by-Step Guide to Meditation is now available as an ebook!
|Dimensions||10 x 7 x 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.